Friday, May 22, 2009

Interesting post on why women become bimbos

From Bimbo Brandi on Bimboboutique.com, here.

Key quote:

I think the bimbo seeks to add beauty, simplicity, basic sensuality and sexuality, to bring those elements of themselves to the forefront. I think that bimbos choose simple wisdom over clever complications, seeming servility over conflict. I think the apparent and actual submissiveness of the bimbo is more an outpouring of herself than a blind obedience. The efforts to be pleasing in appearance and attitude a mission to soften an often harsh world moreso than vanity or dollishness. The raw sensuality and sexuality a complete openness morso than a sexual robot.

I’m prolly not saying it well. But I think that rather than wearing a mask, the true desire of the bimbo is to expose herself completely and unashamedly.

At least that’s how it seems to me.

No comments: